Terms and Conditions
- Represent the entire agreement between the parties and no alterations or additions may be effected unless agreed to by both parties, reduced to writing and signed by you and a duly authorized representative of EADS DIRECT CC
- Are subject to change and you agree that any order placed shall be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time the order was placed;
- Are final and binding and are not subject to any suspensive or resolutive condition;
- Expressly exclude any conflicting conditions stipulated by you;
- Apply to all employees, servants and agents of EADS DIRECT CC
- All quotes will remain valid for a period of 7 (seven) days from the date of issue or as specified on the quote. It is up to the client to confirm if the quotation is still valid.
- Acceptance is implied or explicit through payment of a deposit or through communication from the client of continuance. Such acceptance is a binding agreement.
- (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer
- Cash Deposits
- Note: We do not accept cheque payments
- We take no foreign currency, when forex is accepted, extra charges may apply
No order will be binding on EADS DIRECT CC until it has been accepted by its management.
Payment for product/s ordered is due prior to shipment.
You may attend to pay via EFT, or via any of the approved methods of payments referred to above.
Where applicable, prices are quoted on the ruling daily exchange rate and may increase as a result of adverse changes in the exchange rate. Until such time as we have received payment in full, we reserve the right to charge any fluctuations to the client’s account and the client undertakes to pay for such fluctuations on demand. It is the responsibility of the client to check that there have been no changes in the price prior to attending to payment.
If prior to delivery of the goods, there is an increase in the cost of the goods, or if any other taxes or duties are levied or any laws are promulgated which directly or indirectly increases the cost thereof to the company, the company shall be entitled to increase the price of the goods by an amount equal to such increased cost, by giving you reasonable notice thereof.
No refunds will, however, be furnished on deposits or payments in the event of cancellation for specially ordered or manufactured goods.
- Breaking the product seal (opening the casing) without proper approval
- Transport damage
- Incorrect installation or commissioning (of programming)
- Failure to observe the user manual, the installation guide, and the maintenance regulations
- Unauthorized Modifications, changes, or attempted repairs
- Incorrect use or inappropriate operation
- Insufficient ventilation of the device
- Failure to observe the applicable safety regulations
- Force majeure (e.g., lightning, over-voltage, storm, fire)
- Repaired by the suppliers. (Proof of qualified installer).
- Customers may be required to provide the inverter original purchasing & installation invoice.
- EADS DIRECT CC may refuse to provide a service if customers failed to provide the conditions above.
The battery needs to be install by a qualified COC electrician that specialised in solar and a certificate is needed.
Any warranty claim will be null and void if any one of the following conditions were/are applicable
- The Battery was not used for its intended purpose
- The Battery failure was due to abuse or neglect
- Draining the battery to maximum capacity and damaging the battery
- Damaged during courier transport
- Exceeding 50 percent dept of discharged (Suppliers recommendation)• If the battery have any other visible external abuse
Once the Battery has been returned, a representative will inspect the product, inspection results will determine whether the product is in fact defective and has in fact malfunctioned or failed/send it for laboratory inspection. Proof of payment is required.
- Within 7 (seven) days of the date of the receipt of the goods if the transaction falls
- if the product is defective according to the manufactures warranty; or
- Within 15 (fifteen) business days, if EADS DIRECT CC has wrongly supplied goods off a written order.
- partially or entirely disassembled;
- physically altered;
- permanently installed, affixed or attached;
- Joined or added to or blended or combined or embedded within other goods or property.
- EADS DIRECT CC will not accept the return of any product without prior authorization and a confirmation
- Customers agree to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. You are required to bear the cost of shipping and insurance required for the return of the goods to EADS DIRECT CC. EADS DIRECT CC will not refund shipping charges, unless an error in delivery was made by EADS DIRECT CC.
- If any component of the returned product is missing, EADS DIRECT CC will refuse to accept the return or may impose additional charges against you for the replacement of the missing component.
- EADS DIRECT CC may impose a reasonable fee should it be necessary to restore the goods in order to render it suitably fit for re-stocking.
- No repairs will be handled by EADS DIRECT CC. All manufacture defaults will be handled directly by manufacturers or their appointed agents.
- EADS DIRECT CC gives no time guarantee on when the item will be repaired.
- EADS DIRECT CC shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of any unforeseen costs and/or delayed repairs done by manufacturers.
- All costs for shipping to the manufacturer will be at the client’s expense except if the item is a manufacturing error.
- caused by or arising from any fact or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of EADS DIRECT CC;
- which is consequential or incidental loss or damage; and/or
- Of whatever nature and howsoever arising from or in connection with the supply of goods.