Developing software to suite your business and needs is a complex discussion which involves many aspects to get to the result required.
We can assist you on the journey to ensure you acheive your objective and result.
The cliche, “failing to plan is planning to fail” holds true. The project scope mapped out properly with the key aspects considered will ensure the successful implementation of the solution.
Depending on the size and information readily available for the project this process will vary in time and complexity. We can guide you towards the success.
The Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in general high level terms involves:
- Estabilishing that there is a need
- Identifying the stake holders
- Defining the project needs and scope
- Designing the solution
- Developing and Constructing the Solution
- Testing the Solution
- Documentating the various aspects of the solution
- Make provision for Training
- Implementing the solution
- Maintaining the solution
- Service Level Agreements and Change Management
- Assist in determining the needs of the business
- Business Requirement formulation
- Take Business Requirements and desigin the system archtecture and software system
Develop the solution from the Design specification
- Setup the test cases
- Execute the test cases
- Report on the outcomes
- As required discuss with development cycle and repeat until requirement are fulfilled.